ABOUT SPARK DIGITAL
At Spark Digital, we believe that creating digital experiences is an inherently human and collaborative process. That’s why we focus and invest relentlessly in two things: the individuals that make up our team, and the quality of service we provide to our clients. We cultivate an environment where new ideas and excellence have room to thrive - even with a remote workforce. Our culture of learning rewards curiosity and gives our team members opportunities to learn, grow, and own the evolution of their careers.
Our clients come to us to help solve their biggest and most complex business and technology challenges. We enjoy the thrill and satisfaction of working on core products that propel business growth and touch the lives of millions of users every day. Our primary expertise is in the Media amp; Entertainment and EdTech industries, but we work with clients in many other industries. We’re proud that our partners include prestigious brands such as Dow Jones, FOX, Warner Bros., Verizon, Kaplan, Macmillan, among other leading brands.YOUR MISSION
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, your mission is to connect the dots between business needs and technology. You are a builder at heart who takes joy in the alchemy of art, science, and hard work that make up digital experiences. Knowing that process determines outcomes, you collaborate, ask questions, challenge the status quo, embrace agility, and seek to improve everything you touch. You take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.CLIENT amp; PROJECTOur client is a leader in the film and television entertainment industry, music entertainment, video gaming, and one of the largest manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets.
Our client has a proprietary digital asset management system (CI Platform) that enables collaboration and facilitates media workflows with its partners. The product focuses on work-in-progress projects (non-finished assets) and allows people to collaborate (share, review, annotate, tagging) on media assets.
We are looking for Engineers to design, build, test and support new features and functionalities. You will be working directly with the client to understand requirements, design, build and test these new features.PROFILE
- Experience with JS frameworks, such as Angular or Vue
- Experience with .NET Core
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working with distributed teams and foreign clients
- Familiarity with software development methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban
- Nice to have: TypeScript, REST APIs, Jest, AWS, Kubernetes.
- Competitive Salary - For Full-Time Argentine team members we offer a hybrid compensation model which pays in your preferred percentage of USD to ARS with the ability to opt for 100% dollars. Your salary is also indexed to the MEP dollar and will be adjusted for cost of living changes every three months. All other LATAM team members are paid in dollars as contractors.
- Remote Work, Flexibility amp; Balance - We offer remote opportunities and other benefits designed to support healthy work/life balance and growing families. Argentine team members are welcome but not required at our offices in Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata, and Tandil; it will never be required to work in the office. We hope to open offices in other LATAM countries soon.
- Career Path Planning - Team members are encouraged to create an independent career path based on their ambitions. We provide the training and support to help them along the way.
- Training amp; Mentorship - Learning and professional development are a big part of company culture. We support it with unlimited access to Udemy, internal courses and training, and a robust mentorship program.
- Culture amp; Connection - You are not a number, you are an individual that is part of something bigger. We never use the words staff or employee. At Spark Digital, everyone is a team member. We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other.